Schedule of Events
- Upon arrival, be sure to check in at our greeter area to receive your seating information. Seating is predetermined, so please give our office a call at (408) 842-9197 if you would like to be seated with a particular group.
- The afternoon will begin at 1:00 pm with a wine tasting reception in the Rose Garden. Enjoy passed hors-d'oeuvres as you sip on some of our favorite summertime wines! During this time you'll have the opportunity to place your bid in our Dessert Auction. This year our staff will be putting their baking skills to the test as they whip up their best recipes to help benefit local non-profit Community Solutions. Thanks to your support, last year's auction raised over $1800 for their Domestic Violence program.
- At 2:00 pm guests will be seated at their tables for a delicious family-style meal prepared by Chef Pineda and Rebekah's Culinary Academy.
- Bring your dancing shoes, because the Recurrents take the stage from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- This event is recommended for those 21 and older.
- No dogs or pets are allowed at this or any other Wine Club event.
- No outside alcohol, including previously purchased Martin Ranch wines, is permitted.
- This event is non-refundable.
Get the party started early by pre-ordering one of our Baker's Dozen case offers, available exclusively to you as a guest of our Harvest Celebration.
For reservations, please call our winery office at (408) 842-9197. Reservations are subject to availability.