You can be part of the solution to help our community! This is an opportunity to give back while putting your culinary expertise to the test. Enter your favorite homemade dessert in the contest to help raise money for local organization, Community Solutions. After the dessert contest, the dishes will be entered in a silent auction.
Because of your continued support, Martin Ranch Winery was honored to receive The 2016 Distinguished Volunteer Fundraiser Award, recognizing the superlative efforts of a volunteer who contributes time and effort to charitable organization’s fundraising success.
- All contest entries must be in before Tuesday, August 8th.
- The contest is open to all attendees, including both Wine Club members and their guests
- All submissions will be entered in a silent auction benefiting Community Solutions
- Silent Auction winners will be able to enjoy their desserts at their table
- Limited to 20 entrants.
- Desserts must be onsite and ready for judging by 12:30 pm
- Must be over 21 years of age to enter. Limited to 20 entrants.
- Desserts must arrive by 12:00 pm, ready to be judged by 12:30 pm.
- Desserts arriving later will not be accepted as we need time to judge the desserts and hold the silent auction.
- No heating or refrigeration is available.
- Ease of eating- bite size or cut pieces are best
- Your submission should be enough for 8-10 servings and placed on 1 large plate.
- On a separate smaller plate, submit 5 pieces for judging. These will not be judged based on presentation.
- The large plate will be judged on presentation, and will then be auctioned off. All proceeds from the auction will support Community Solutions' Program for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Plates are not part of Silent Auction unless stated on bid sheet. All plates must be marked with the participant's name in order to be returned at the end of the meal.
- Contest entries must be in before Tuesday, August 8th.